Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker


Thursday, September 4, 2008

Little Miss Hannah!!!

I was thinking about this on my way to work and I thought I would share. It’s was so sweet and cute, it brought tears and a smile to my face. One day last week when I picked Hannah up from school. She asked “When are we going to get my baby brother?” She sometimes just brings it up out of the blue. I said “Well maybe Daddy & Jecka might have a baby first before we get John Edward; we just have to pray and ask God.” She said “Okay, I’m going to pray right now-God please let Jecka have a baby in her stomach and God (big pause) please let it be a girl—Amen!!!”
It’s amazing how loving and sweet little kids can be.

5 comments:

dwayne and melanie said...

Sometimes God shows us His plan through the mouths of innocent sweet children. Hannah just might have a connection. I am praying for you and hoping all is going as well as expected. I can totally relate to the Clomid. So, I am really praying for you. I know God will bless you. We have to believe that. Love you, Melanie

Julie said...

And I say to Hannah's prayer: Let it be so Lord!! Let it be so!! What an amazing testimony you will have should HE grant that!!

Casey and Carra said...

Amen to that Hannah!!! How sweet thanks for sharing! I will be praying for you. Carra

Lianna Knight said...

Too cute! And isn't she just precious????

Blessings!

Shannon said...

Just wanted you to know I am thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers.