Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker


Monday, August 25, 2008

Family Picture


I finally got the family picture from my SIL Jessica. It’s not the best picture of all of us but it works. We survived our first round of Clomid. The only side effect I had was a little hot flash now and then. So it wasn’t too bad at all. The other problem that I’ve had is I’ve gained a few pounds. Well let’s say 8 pounds in the past 2 months. I didn’t go last month to weight watchers because I knew I would have to pay. This Thursday I’m going back for my weigh and I’m going to deal with it. I’m blaming it on all the medicine that I’ve been taking. If you are a life time member at WW you don’t have to pay as long as you stay within 2 pounds of your goal weight. But you know I’m ready to be pregnant and gain 20 pounds. I’m praying daily for our little miracle. God listens to my prayers and if this is His plan it will happen.
Hope everyone has a great week.

4 comments:

Julie said...

I think this picture is so neat. It is so hard for my Granny's family to get a good picture because there are so many!! I love the ocean/sand in this picture.

I'm praying for you and God has placed you in my mind. Be encouraged!!!

Anonymous said...

In this book I am reading, it talks about being positive. And to say to yourself and out loud, "Let there be Light!" God said "Let there be Light", and there was light!!!! With your new-found positiveness (if that is even a word) you will have Light! Love you! Patricia

dwayne and melanie said...

Jess, yes, it is the medicine. But I am with you. I am praying so hard for you that this route will be very successful. I miss you. I know God has a special plan for your life, just as He has for mine. You are going to be okay.
Love ya!

Power Up Love said...

I invite you to visit www.PowerUpLove.com a community of real people sharing real stories about how Love (God) has impacted and changed their lives. Blessings...