Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker


Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Few Pictures---

We had a really good time on our trip to St. George Island. It’s such a quiet and very relaxing place to go. It was nice to be with my family for a whole week. It’s probably been 5 years or so since we’ve been on a family vacation. There’s not a lot to do there but I think that’s what makes it so nice. I think there are two restaurants on the island and few little markets. We went to the grocery store in the next town and cooked and ate in every meal. We found probably over a 100 sand dollars. Josie, Grace and Hannah would all get so excited when they found one. It was a good time for all of us. I’m posting a few pictures that I took. My sister in law Jessica has the picture of the whole family. I will show that one once I get a copy of it. But here are a few of the girls. Hope everyone is having a great week and enjoying the summer. It’s gone by so fast this year. Hannah starts kindergarten at the end of this month. Gracie will be in 1st grade and Josie will be in 6th. They are growing up—I can’t wait to add a rowdy little boy to the bunch.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

St. George looks wonderful. I'll have to remember it for the next vacation we plan. I hope all of your men know how lucky they are...the girls in your family are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

looks like you guys had a great time :)

Heather said...

What a gorgeous place! Your girls start school at the end of this month?? Wow! That seems early to this teacher. :)

The Ben Show said...

Those are beautiful pics!

Casey and Carra said...

Those are awsome pictures.