Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker


Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Faith-

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Hebrews 11:1

Sometimes I may get a little down because of the adoption taking so long. I mean- I want to be a Mommy now! I have his room all ready and now it has to sit empty for possibly 2 years. I guess that’s our fault because we rushed to get it done. But it’s so exciting to get everything ready. The past few days I have been down and out because of the wait time being extended. My husband keeps reminding me to keep my faith. It’s so hard to do at times. Then I have my friend Renee who also reminded me keeping her faith is what brought her family together. She is now blessed with Daniel and feels that he was chosen for their family. I do have so many things to look forward to. Soon we will have another family member added to our home. Hannah will have a little brother and Eddie and I will have a son. That is something to look forward to. So I choose to keep my faith and know that God has already chosen our little man for our family.

Another great thing is our agency received 5 referrals this past week. That is great news! With each referral we are one step closer and more families are being brought together.
What a sweet face!!!
Daniel--Renee & Kyle's Son

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow! He sure is a cutie pie!!

I know exactly how you feel. It does get hard. I just try to keep remembering that everything will work out just as it is meant to.

Stay strong. Soon we will have our sons and the wait will (hopefully!) be a distant memory.

I am always hear to listen if you need to vent!

Anonymous said...

The wait will be worth it! Just keep encouraged. We are waiting too and have been for 14 months.Soon our little girl will be home.!!

K said...

Hang in there Jessica!