Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker


Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ask, Seek, Knock

I wanted to share one of my favorite verses from the Bible. I prayed for our child and with God all things are possible. I prayed and asked God to lead us in the right direction. He led us to adopting our child from Vietnam. I feel that we are blessed to have this opportunity and I think God everyday.

Matthew 7
Verse 7 & 8
Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who ask receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

In response to your comment on my blog. It certainly feels great to be moving up. I casn't believe we moved 13 spots; by my calculation, it was just about half, but that may also take into account people who decide they want a waiting child or for unknown circumstances may need to drop out or be put on hold or even change countries. Although, I think more people change TO Vietnam, than change FROM Vietnam to another country or agency.