Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker


Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Time

Time seems to have flown by this past year. It’s almost hard to believe that a year ago today, we were added to the waiting list. It’s amazing how times seems to have flown by, but then again, go by so slow. Not sure if that makes sense but it’s how I feel.

It is my prayer that things start to pick up in Vietnam. I pray for all of the children who are in the orphanages. There are so many children who need loving families. I pray that God will give us strength to get thru the hard days that we have. These past few weeks have been kind of emotional for me. I pray for the families waiting to travel and for everyone on the list.

I have tried not to read blogs too much lately. But, I have found that I do find encouragement from reading them. We all go thru the same emotions daily. So it’s nice to find comforting words, faith and perseverance from others. Thanks to everyone for sharing and giving me comfort. I also love seeing the traveling families.

I do have so many things right now to keep me busy. We are moving and I am such a pack rat. I didn’t really realize it until now. I really have my work cut out for me. Wish me luck—I have a hard time of letting go of things. Im trying to part with my first care bear, my first cabbage patch doll and my first Raggedy Anne and Andy dolls. I can’t pass them on to Hannah because she doesn’t really play with dolls too much. So I guess it’s time to let them go.

Quote for the day-

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.”
-Unknown

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everything you've said makes perfect sense. I think I've even blogged about the 'time flies, time stands still' feeling. It's crazy. I also find encouragement from my blog friends, but at the same time, I find myself losing my grip on reality if I spend too much time online. So much of this journey is a paradox, but I wouldn't give up on it for anything. Good luck with your move and enjoy the diversion! ~Gina